Home Books & More Hotspots
Wi-Fi Hotspots Available to Borrow!
Wi-Fi hotspots keep your tablet, laptop and other Wi-Fi–enabled devices connected to the Internet wherever you are.
- Unlimited data plan
- Accessible throughout the United States including the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
- Supports up to 5 devices at once
Use a Wi-Fi Hotspot to:
Save your mobile data while building your resume and job hunting virtually anywhere.
Research your destination, email family, and upload photos easily while traveling.
Create great presentations and market your small business on the go.
Hotspots can be checked out from any location but are housed at the following:
- Must be 17 or older
- Limit 1 hold per adult resident library card
- Limit 1 checkout per adult resident library card
- Device checks out for 14 days
- Devices automatically renew if there are no holds
Devices must be returned to library staff and should not be returned in a book drop. Appointment not required for returns.
You may place holds by searching HCPLC Connect using the keyword “hotspot” or by calling 813-273-3652.
Some devices may occasionally show a “data limit has been reached” message. If this occurs:
- While the device is powered on, remove back cover and press and hold the “factory reset” button for 5 seconds to clear the message.